Hello from sunny West Lothian

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paulie33uk

Reaction score
Hi Folks, just bought a 2011 S1RR in motorsport colours....absolutely loving it. Mods already on it, Akrapovic slip on (which is really quiet), Titax levers & Zero Gravity light tint screen.

Also have a Ducati Streetfighter 848.

Hello to you too Paulie. I just picked mine up on Saturday as well. Where about in West Lothian are you? I'm in Linlithgow.

Hi Mate, I'm in Uphall, actually passed through Linlithgow on Saturday while taking a run to Knockhill. How are you enjoying the S1RR?

getting there with it. not sure what you came from but I had (sorry, still have) a 2009 zx10r and there are a few differences. A lot noisier and less refined than I had expected and I thought the zx10 was supposed to be pretty raw. Seems to be faster, lighter and better handling than the zx10 which is all good. The brakes in particular are stand out - didn't think I would see to much abs action but you do. The vibrations surprised me and the clutch / gearbox seem to be 'a feature' that I wasn't ready for.all in all....just growing into it because I expect to be keeping it for a wee whiley.

Latest posts

Back