Hello from Southampton!

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hedges

Reaction score
Hi Everyone!

Just wanted to say Hi form Southampton ......
Sold my Fireblade over the weekend, now on the hunt for a RR.

Looking forward to reading through the site.

Cheers
Hedges

Welcome to the site.... I too have jumped ship from a Blade :) Another few weeks to wait for delivery ;-)

Welcome along - always good to join a forum before buying! What sort/spec are you looking for, if you know?

Dear god jimmymac thats "reaching" :teapot:

Cheers for the welcome guys!

Welcome along - always good to join a forum before buying! What sort/spec are you looking for, if you know?

Looking for a 13 onwards ideally, not sure on spec, thought they were all the same, clearly I need to do some research lol.... :)

Looking for a 13 onwards ideally, not sure on spec, thought they were all the same, clearly I need to do some research lol.... :)

Well with a 13 you have have;
Non-sport
Sport
HP4
I guess I meant colour mainly LOL

13RR is a brilliant bike but the '15 is worth paying the extra for

Well with a 13 you have have;
Non-sport
Sport
HP4
I guess I meant colour mainly LOL

Ha ha sorry thought you meant model..... I'd like an all black or the white red and blue theme, didnt realise there were non-sport and sport models??? Doh!
Auto trader isn't very clear with which models are which? What's the main difference?

2012 saw a facelift/revision.
2013 saw the HP4
2015 saw a new version

Non-sports lack the fancy electronics
A bling'd up 2010 is no match for a 2015. But it depends what you want.

Non sports are the untamed version, or at least thats what i tell myself to make me feel better about not having all the toys :(

Latest posts

Back