Hello from Hampshire

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bagwafu

Reaction score
Hi - just traded my 2010 Gixer Thou for a 2013 S1000RR. Very impressed so far! Live in south Hampshire so ride quite a lot on the A272 and A32 and roads around there quite a bit, and commute to work in Pompey when its not lashing down.

Looking forward to learning a lot from this site :sneakiness:

Welcome aboard might see you around I love the 272 and 32 and can often be found at loomies

Cheers chorsley, probably see you at Loomies. Wouldn't mind having a gander at your MRA DB screen - its on my list of mods.

Will also no doubt be asking qns about replacing the clutch lever as I've seen stuff about not messing about with the switch underneath or the quickshifter wont work.

Can't make it out this weekend Let's see what the weather is like next weekend might go out for a blast is your bike still in restricted mode?

Can't make it out this weekend Let's see what the weather is like next weekend might go out for a blast is your bike still in restricted mode?

Yeah sounds good. Bike is an ex-demo and has been through the first service and been de-restricted. Just me that's restricted lol as I get used to it :eek:

sorry not going to make it this weekend no SWMBO pass :frown-new:

Last edited:
sorry not going to make it this weekend no SWMBO pass :frown-new:

No worries. Gonna be swapping my stock end can for a new shiny one that arrived in the post yesterday .... and as I am no mechanic this might take a while!

SWMBO pass obtained for next weekend Let's hope the weather plays ball

Sounds good. I was bimbling down the 272 from Winchester to the Loomies crossroads today, taking it easy as the roads were still greasy, and a motorsport came up behind me and stayed with me until I continued passed Loomies and he went in there. Thought it might have been you!

Ok. I got the top of my boot caught on the footpeg pulling away at the lights at Loomies, felt like a right tit (as he/she was behind me watching my comic attempts to free my leg)

Ok. I got the top of my boot caught on the footpeg pulling away at the lights at Loomies, felt like a right tit (as he/she was behind me watching my comic attempts to free my leg)

LoL:tongue-new: weather forecast looking good lets keep an eye on it

the weather is looking good but cold what day suits you best for the weekend

Nice ride today - good to meet you. Your bike is lush! Fixed the clutch lever - top advice thanks. Just ordered a double bubble screen and carbon cover - tick. Phoned D3 for a tail tidy - no answer - boo !

Hope to hook up again soon.

yes good to meet you too we will have have a ride out when the weather is a little warmer; Glad you got your clutch lever fixed it an easy mistake to make.

Back