Hello everybody

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

s100rr_dude

Reaction score
Hello everybody
My name is richard and I own a 2016 s1krr, looking forward to meeting you on ride outs, track days and reading posts

Hello Alex

i havent actually done a track track days yet in the 2 years of ownership but am looking to do some this year

Hello Alex

i havent actually done a track track days yet in the 2 years of ownership but am looking to do some this year
[emoji106]
The track is definitely the place for them, they are caged beasts on the road!

- Alex

Thank you Phil but I do t have access to other pages as admin haven’t unlocked my permissions
I think 8th May @ Snetterton there are still some places left if you are interested. Probably 12 or more from this forum are going (I cant make it), excellent training for first timers and very sensible / respectful riding for everyone else.

What would you say your riding is like?

Hi phil

i’m a competent fast road rider but as it would be my first time on track I would want to go into intro group at least for the morning session and then maybe move up, as it’s my pride and joy I would be nervous to lowside it

Hi phil

i?m a competent fast road rider but as it would be my first time on track I would want to go into intro group at least for the morning session and then maybe move up, as it?s my pride and joy I would be nervous to lowside it
I'd go in the Inters minimum.
Definitely not cautious on Snetterton.
Come along and I'll happily help you get your lines, and then you'll probably start going quicker than me.

@bins will soon say if there is room

- Alex

@Alex - you will have a full days showing us the lines :)

- I received an email on Yesterday from Bins... there were still 3 places available at Snetterton in the 8th.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum Richard!

What colour/spec is your RR?

Snetterton is a fantastic circuit with a couple of big straights to really stretch your SThou?s legs. If you?re able to attend the above mentioned track-day I?m sure you?ll have a brilliant time [emoji4]

Enjoy the forum, there?s a wonderful community on here and loads of information.
Hope you have many more happy miles ahead of you and I look forward to meeting you on a rideout in future!

Oli

Hello oli

its a s1000rr sport in Bmw race colours so white and blue with a slot slip on exhaust. Do you know how longing takes for admin to approve my account t so I can look in other pages of the forum

@soofsayer needs to do it. I expect he's been busy out with the family in the good weather! Hopefully this will prompt him.

Hello oli

its a s1000rr sport in Bmw race colours so white and blue with a slot slip on exhaust. Do you know how longing takes for admin to approve my account t so I can look in other pages of the forum

Lovely bike Richard, Motor Sports is the fastest colour lol [emoji6]

Re account authorisation, exactly as Alex says, your account will be approved soon I?m sure [emoji4]

Still haven’t had my account unlocked, does it normally take this long, really want to be able to see what organised rides and track days have been organised

Still haven?t had my account unlocked, does it normally take this long, really want to be able to see what organised rides and track days have been organised
It's called Blackmail dude... signing up as a premier member will help..lol

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Still haven’t had my account unlocked, does it normally take this long, really want to be able to see what organised rides and track days have been organised

I have approved your account now richard. I have been at a trackday all weekend. Sorry for the delay.

Latest posts

Back