Hello all!!!!

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smokey77

Reaction score
Hi guys!
Happy new year
Recently acquired a 2015 S1000RR
Honda Fireblade man before but needed something with a bit more umph!!

So far so good only rode the beast a handful of times thus far, bloody typical UK weather makes even the most hardwearing of us want to hang up our suits for hibernation.

Glad to be hear

ROLL ON BIKE SEASON!!

Welcome in smokey. Yep i think we are all waiting for warm dry tarmac

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Hi Smokey, welcome to the site. Where in the country are you?
Great bike you have got there, get the grips on full heat and enjoy the winter. Merino base layers are the answer to keeping warm and it certainly beats watching the TV.

JimmyMac

Hi Smokey, welcome pal. I can't wait for the weather to turn too, I was tabbing thru last years images, I took this one on 20-3-16... was really cold but a lovely crisp morning..........not be long now mate20160319_152840.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Smokey, welcome to the forum. ;)

Congratulations on the bike, roll on the summer.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys

Im based in Birmingham.

So frosty around here, the gritters are out everynight, I want to try and keep this bike in pristine condtion can bear to have and salt eat her up

You right not too long now!

welcome to the forum, know exactly how you feel this bloody weather took the bike out last week for a run but after 20miles that was enough way to bloody cold, enjoy the new bike when you get out on it

Latest posts

Back