Hello all

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ioan

Reaction score
Just joined .
Had my 2019 S1000RR for just over a year. Keen to explore and contribute to what I?m sure is a great wealth of expertise.
Should be fun!

Hi welcome. Whereabouts are you based and what type of riding do you do?

Thank you .
London based .
Been riding for over 30 years . Mainly sports bikes .Did a bit of Super Moto racing years ago ,, quite a few track days , commuting etc , but now mainly Euro trips ( well, used to!! ) and local rides .

Good evening...is that a late gen 3 2019 u have or the new Gen 4....welcome to the forum! Get some pics up!

What a friendly bunch !
It?s a Gen 4 .Not a M sport rather the RR Sport.
I bought it as a Ex demo so came with the various race pro , dynamic package , lightweight battery etc. Alas no carbon wheels however .
Absolutely love it .
As civil as you need it to be but with a degree of violence that could be suitably frightening !

Got a soft spot for the red one... and was def torn between the two when I was doing my deal last year.
sounds like u got a great deal! Plenty of friendly banter and advice here. Looking forward to seeing some pics

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new RR!

What brand did you use when racing supermoto?
What are your favourite routes in Europe?

Am very glad to hear you?re enjoying your RR, like Marc I think they look great in the red colour scheme!
Do you have any mods planned?

Enjoy the forum, as you?ve already realised there is a wonderful community on here, and loads of information too [emoji41]

Hello Oli,
I actually bought the bike last July so have spent little bit of time on board .
Did a trip to the Vosges region inFrance last September and thus accumulated some 4000 miles .Amazing roads and not too far from the UK.
All going well apart from the M battery which seems to be dying .
I think it might be my Optimate which I suspect doesn?t charge properly the Li battery .
Super Moro was on a KTM 640 , but that was 20 years ago!

Back