Happy New Year 2018

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soofsayer

Forum Admin
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Hopefully its still early enough for most of you to read this without the beer goggles on!

I wanted to wish everyone a happy and prosperous new year for 2018 and thank everyone on the forum for making 2017 the most successful year of the website.

The 2018 forum meet has not been nailed down yet in terms of location and date, but hopefully we can all get together. In the meantime ride safe!

Best Wishes,

Andy.

Happy New Year, wishing you all a prosperous and dry new year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here?s to some great weather next year,some magic rides and hopefully getting the chance to meet up with some of you. Happy New year everyone,all the best.
p.s. Can someone have a drink for me,I?m working tonight☹️

Happy New year everyone,all the best.
p.s. Can someone have a drink for me,I?m working tonight☹️

Cheeky wee vodka and Irn-bru Ross.

Happy Hogmanay everybody.

606d9b56619d828de422715617379a9c.jpg

JimmyMac

Happy new year to all. Hope we can do some meets and tours in the coming year.

- Sent from Mobile

I'm going to my mates to get drunk, so I wish you all the best just now and hope everyone has a fantastic 2018.

No doubt I will be out of commision tomorow...

Cheers lads...

Stuart

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Here’s to some great weather next year,some magic rides and hopefully getting the chance to meet up with some of you. Happy New year everyone,all the best.
p.s. Can someone have a drink for me,I’m working tonight☹️

Fixed. Just had an Ardbeg & a Yamazaki (apologies my Scottish brethren). My friends tell me my double’s seem very double. Nursing a cold but feel quite warm at the moment.

Happy new year all.

Happy New Year everyone!

Enjoy the celebrations and may you all have a fun (and safe!) 2018 on two wheels [emoji16]

Fixed. Just had an Ardbeg & a Yamazaki (apologies my Scottish brethren). My friends tell me my double?s seem very double. Nursing a cold but feel quite warm at the moment.

Happy new year all.
Ive a nice Bunnahabain for later. Never tried the Yamazaki... canny beat a wee dram...

Stuart

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Happy new year to everyone from across the pond,
Roll on the good weather��

... Can someone have a drink for me,I?m working tonight☹️

Sorry to hear you?re working tonight.
I?ve just finished for today, so pouring a glass for you is next on the ToDo list!

Fixed. Just had an Ardbeg & a Yamazaki (apologies my Scottish brethren). My friends tell me my double?s seem very double. Nursing a cold but feel quite warm at the moment.

Another fellow whisky connoisseur [emoji6]
What Ardbeg was it? I got a bottle of Uigeadail for Christmas!

Hope the cold clears up soon, I accidentally snorted whisky once from an over enthusiastic sniff! Was certainly a good decongestant, but I wouldn?t recommend it lol [emoji23]

Once a year Glenmorangie and a Piper in the living room. Looking good for 2018.

96b5682dd9201245452f0192fe97e40a.jpg

Happy New Year Lads and Lassies

JimmyMac

Wishing all you guys n'gals a Happy New Year.

I started mine off in style - glamorous brolly girl an all :) Took an early morning run to see my mum yesterday.

20180101_motogp_giggle.jpg

Latest posts

Back