Hampshire rider, new to forum

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thefridge1980

Reaction score
Hello, have read a lot on here while I was looking to buy, and have yet to post my intro here. I'm 5 years into riding and have had a few bike so far, eventually managing to buy my 15 plate s1000rr in October, not exactly the best time to buy as the beast has sat I the garage but hello all and roll on summer, would be interested in any local ride outside once the weather starts getting better. I'll post some pics below.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

95bf6c8d927a11eb673844f832c5ad3a.jpg

Nice ride, welcome to the Forum, where in Hants? Regular visitor to those parts in the summer months...

Just off the glorious A272 mate, so am around when the weathers ok, 10 Mins from loomies

Ah, I know it well... I am out this sunday, look at the Meets section.... but heading West if you fancy !!

Last edited:
Great bike, I'm loving mine it's great fun to ride. I'm in Devon if you ever come this way

Cheers guys, already fitted hp levers in addition to the hp rear sets, I've got an sc project conical exhaust going on next week, blitz, I bought her from Bahnstormer alton.. I have been out a few times recently, need the salt to wash away!!!

I live in winchester so the same distance from loomies. Catch up soon out there im sure
684a6507d33e8b15bfa735946440bcb6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back