Gilles Tooling Replacement handlebar tube LR-02 for GP Light Racing Clip Ons

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FastBike

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm looking for a Gilles Tooling Replacement handlebar tube LR-02 to fit the Gilles Tooling GP Light Racing Clip Ons if anyone has some at a reasonable price? They're ?47 each inc P&P from performance parts.

Cheers

i just went to my local steel stock holders and bought 10 ft of alloy tube the same dimension as my bars and paid about ?20 for it. :)

Performance Parts Ltd

Whilst you can purchase items directly from Performance Parts Ltd you are better off using Calsport. Performance Parts Ltd are the UK importer for many of the brands (Gilles, Akrapovič etc) that they have listed and supply a lot of the main UK parts companies including Calsport. You will generally always find parts listed cheaper on Calsport's website. You are best off calling them directly as they will normally offer you a discount when requested. Likewise if you hold a valid ACU Race Licence they will normally offer further discount where possible.

r25sti - thanks for the suggestion unfortunately the Gilles are held in place with a screw so it's not just a tube, its tapered at one end with a hole to locate the screw. So you have to use their tubes.

RyS1000RR - Thanks for the advice I'll give Calsport a buzz tomorrow [emoji1360]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Calsport

Calsport are always good to deal with and will nearly always offer some form of discount on parts.

Latest posts

Back