Future Shropshire RR Rider

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RR Jonah

Reaction score
Hi all, my names Jonah and I live in Shropshire. I'm in the process of finding a good 15 plate RR, just thought id join and say hi in advance before I start pestering you all for advice. Ive been a Suzuki man for over 30 years and still own a Gixxer 1100M and 1000K6 but have been lusting after an RR since they hit the road and have now convinced meself theres plenty of room left in the man cave !!!! Will let you know the result hopefully in the near future.

A Jonah near W(h)ales! ;) perfect :)
I'm sure no one has made that connection before... LOL

Welcome along :)

Welcome Jonah, I had an 1100M, amazed you're still alive!! Think you're going to love the gen3 S1K

Welcome to the forum Jonah!

I'm sure you'll love a 15 plate Gen 3 RR, I have one and it blows me away every time I go for a ride!

Best of luck with your search and hopefully we'll see some photos of your new steed in the not too distant future!

Enjoy the forum :).

Oli

Evening Jonah!

Good luck in finding your 15 plate RR. Good choice. I have a 2014 gen 2 and am always looking for a gen 3 that I could px mine for. Also have been a Suzuki fan having had a few over the years.

There are many knowledgeable folk on here which will advise you I'm sure.

Bell

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Welcome mate..I had a few early Gixxers too... like Mac says we must all be blessed to still be here lol.

Enjoy the forum

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back