Fledgling

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ryden2110

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Ryan, 25, Middlesex

Bike History: -

Piaggio NRG
Yamaha XT 125
Aprilia RS 125 - FP
Suzuki Gsxr 600 K6 ( restricted initially)
Piaggio Zip 100 - Current
Honda Cbr250rr MC22
Ducati 1098s - Current
BMW S1000rr Gen 3 - Current

Had My Gen 3 S1000rr in Motorsport colours for about 4 months now and what an inspiring bit of kit it is.

Fitted Gilles pegs - Quite happy with the current rear set position. But not the slippy OE Pegs.

Pazzo Shorty Levers - Personal preference.

Coming up - Racefit Exhaust, Crash Protection ( better safe than sorry) and maybe some Metzler M7RR's, as the supercorsas are coming to their wear limit.

13241218_10153837186713323_18875806371659774_n.jpg

Nice introduction Ryan, good to see some new members taking the time to post a good history. You've had and have some great wheels under you Ryan.
Welcome to the site and keep your posts coming as well as your pics.

JimmyMac

Welcome Ryan, bet you find the Beemer a bit easier to get on with than the 1098?

Hi Ryan...welcome to the forum. Did you jump from a gixxer 600 to a scooter or is the list out of sync ?..

Cheers

Stuart

Last edited:
Appreciate the welcome comments im receiving chaps :)

MAcRR - In most cases i agree. I've had to take the front sprocket -1 for town riding and add some Gilles Rearsets. Also a suspension setup worked wonders. But that wave of torque she produces, nothing like it! alas it seems i might have to part ways with her, can only ride one bike at once unfortunately :(

Stuartb - Should of made my list clearer. I purchased the scooter while owning the gixxer. But then i sold the gixxer to make way for the Honda and the Duke. The Honda was a project bike which i wish i never sold! That 19k redline was so addictive!!

I've never accurately checked the tachos valitdity. But the tacho red lined at roughly 19k

1990 Honda cbr250rr mc22 was the exact model. Also have an image on my profile.

Sounded amazing! i recommend youtube for your viewing pleasure on them.

Latest posts

Back