Fitting Rearsets

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Huge

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
Evening all.
Got my new PP Tuning rearsets today, thanks to a discussion elsewhere on this forum.
The attached shows a couple of queries I'd like your opinion on. See the green question marks on the attached.

Photo 23-01-2018, 19 11 24 copy.jpg

1. My bike is 3rd gen (2017) and the OE exhaust attaches to the passenger footpeg spar. The PP right-rearset has a demountable fitting much lower down so I presume this is for a short can, or do you think this is for a 1st or 2nd generation bike (and I therefore may come across other fitting issues...).
2. I presume the eccentrically drilled cylinder allows me to adjust the stop position for the brake pedal?
Cheers
H

Last edited:
It's for the third generarion OE exhaust. I'm interested in a set of these. Can you post up your thoughts on them? Sounds right for the drilled cylinder.

Last edited:
It's for the third generarion OE exhaust. I'm interested in a set of these. Can you post up your thoughts on them? Sounds right for the drilled cylinder.

Thanks Snook. I?ve been checking this out and there seems to be the option to secure the OE exhaust high or low, there are pics of both everywhere.
I?ll let you know how it goes.

Misspelt by my iPhone

Evening all.
Got my new PP Tuning rearsets today, thanks to a discussion elsewhere on this forum.
The attached shows a couple of queries I'd like your opinion on. See the green question marks on the attached.

View attachment 3175

1. My bike is 3rd gen (2017) and the OE exhaust attaches to the passenger footpeg spar. The PP right-rearset has a demountable fitting much lower down so I presume this is for a short can, or do you think this is for a 1st or 2nd generation bike (and I therefore may come across other fitting issues...).
2. I presume the eccentrically drilled cylinder allows me to adjust the stop position for the brake pedal?
Cheers
H
how u like the pp tuning sets
u got em fitted ?

PP Tuning Rearsets

I?ve never used PP Tuning rearsets before but those look really good.

Afternoon Gents.
Just been out to test the new PP-tuning rear sets and they're great.
Very grippy, and lots of adjustability. At 6'6", I'm sticking with the bottom row and will experiment with middle, front and rear over the coming weeks.
Photos crap coz of the lighting, but you get the drift.
No issues with quality or looks. Thanks Kev.

1.jpg2.jpg

What a dirty girl. Needs a good scrubbing down soon.

Last edited:
Huge, your idea of white instead of red side panels is genius. Really looks good (so good I am doing it too) and not expensive thanks to ebay

Thanks Jay. I got the paint online and spent the week sanding, priming and spraying. Two grey primers, four white primers and four white paint coats (not got much work on at the mo, lol). Realised I'd forgot to buy lacquer today, might not bother. :)

Really glad you?re happy with the rearsets Hugh, just got to spend some time now finding your ideal position [emoji846]

As Jay and Bertie have said your bike is looking sweet!

Last edited:
PP Tuning Rearsets

They look good fitted with loads of adjustability.

Afternoon Gents.
Just been out to test the new PP-tuning rear sets and they're great.
Very grippy, and lots of adjustability. At 6'6", I'm sticking with the bottom row and will experiment with middle, front and rear over the coming weeks.
Photos crap coz of the lighting, but you get the drift.
No issues with quality or looks. Thanks Kev.

View attachment 3233View attachment 3234

What a dirty girl. Needs a good scrubbing down soon.

glad you like them pal
i was happy when had them on my zx10r the quality is awesome
price and that warranty you cannot grumble
enjoy
get that road salt washed off lol

Last edited:
Back