Fitting Aftermarket Parts - Any Dealer Recommendations

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

billythefish

HI All,

Pimped my bike up with Fullsix, Rizoma and Evotech parts. A couple of the Fullsix parts struggling to get fitted properly and want someone to put a new front brake pot on. My BMW Dealer - Cotswold BMW won't touch it which I find odd but can understand their philosophy.

Anyone else used a BMW dealer who will fit non BMW parts or good independent in the Gloucester area? Willing to travel up to an hour if needed but want someone that will take care in what they do.

Billy

Last edited:
Park Lane (London) told me to fit a Brembo RCS instead of the BMW item when it failed...and they are basically BMW Motorrad UK as they are non-franchise. Conversly I would expect the franchise dealers to be most accommodating.

Hi Alex

The problem is Cotswold BMW don't want to help so other option is to find another dealer local to me.

Hi Alex

The problem is Cotswold BMW don't want to help so other option is to find another dealer local to me.

Gives these guys a call...

http://www.stroudmc.co.uk/index.php

I had the same response from Cotswold Motorrad when I wanted to fit some aftermarket spots to my K1600; once I am back from my circumnavigation of Oz I am popping over to Stroud. I think some of their Techs came from NVM (the predecessor to Cotswold Motorrad as the Glos franchise holder until BMW went all marble and polished steel on us).

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back