fibreglass on plastic

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mutl3y

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
Hi all,
some scrote booted my number plate off the bike at work on Friday, which resulted in the stock tail tidy being snapped off. At the minute ive got zip ties holding it on over the indicators so if i key the plastic behind inside can i use fibreglass as a repair until the bike goes on track in March? or is there a better way. (apart from a new tail tidy)
cheers
Mut

Hi all,
some scrote booted my number plate off the bike at work on Friday, which resulted in the stock tail tidy being snapped off. At the minute ive got zip ties holding it on over the indicators so if i key the plastic behind inside can i use fibreglass as a repair until the bike goes on track in March? or is there a better way. (apart from a new tail tidy)
cheers
Mut
You've got an enemy out there somewhere Mut ! Don't know about you mate but if I caught some arsehole doing that to my machine I'd boot them up and down the road I caught them on...probably some wee dickhead mate..

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Back