extended warranty price

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey fellas can you get warranty for a 2nd hand bike i have just read hoppers post and now im s**ting my self lol mine is hear Saturday shes on 5000 miles and im not the nicest guy to machines if you get my drift
also if i can get warranty how much is a normal quote ?
thanks

Extended warranty. Fuck that! Just buy a new one!!!!

In all seriousness, I'm amazed at the "list" of issues people seem to be having with this bike. It's almost as bad as the KTM RC8R I had before it!!!

Extended warranty. Fuck that! Just buy a new one!!!!

In all seriousness, I'm amazed at the "list" of issues people seem to be having with this bike. It's almost as bad as the KTM RC8R I had before it!!!

Tell me about it. I was going to buy an 1198s, but thought I'd go for the BM for the reliability. How wrong was I..

At least with a Duke you expect it to go wrong at some point lol

Feeling a bit smug myself, I didnt opt for the Extended Warranty last year and now feel £312 better off... I will do the same for this coming year, might even put the dosh towards a new un :barbershop_quartet_:barbershop_quartet_

sorry just noticed the second post page got the prices ish.still not sure about 2nd hand tho?
You can still get the warranty as long as the original or extended one hasn't run out.
I opted for the warranty last year but didn't ride much, i've got a renewal for £312 but I might go forthe RAC one, the letter gives me until the day my current warranty runs out and states I can't apply after that date.

yes my thoughts too was soooooooo keen for a suzuki k6 for ages then thought sod it it get some thing newer, hope i dont regret! never read a bad word on the k6,and i could have had a cruise with the change,lol so i bought it looked at it not even rode it,well still bit nippy at mo, and know doubt it be pissed on on way to Assen next month too when i take it on its first trip abroad.

Back