Ex HP4 Carbon owner (The bike is EX, not me).

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nitrox21

Reaction score
Hi All, I?ve been reading and gleaning information off of this great forum for what seems like years but I have never got around to joining. Therefore it seems rather ironic that it is now that I finally pick up the keypad and say hello. MY HP4 CARBON IS DEAD!!!! (Build No: 2715). I was on the way to Germany, with a few mates the other week, about 2hrs from the tunnel in rural France, when I got taken out! I got the call the other day from the insurance company saying they are cat C?ing it. I am broken hearted, I bloody loved that bike!...anyway love is a fickle thing so I?m putting a brave face on it and test riding the new S1000RR?.Mmmm?.hello darling

Get the sport with rider modes pro/ forged wheels and you will have an HP4 with more power, albeit without the carbon.

Hi there. As an hp4 carbon owner I feel for your loss. Special bike, a new sthou should certainly ease the pain lol.

Get the sport with rider modes pro/ forged wheels and you will have an HP4 with more power, albeit without the carbon.
I'm way ahead of you, brother, I have got one booked for Saturday! WooHoo!!!! Although, I just LOOVED all that beautiful CARBON.

That's a bummer but as long as you're OK...Welcome back!
I had my S1 stolen Jan...another bike (VFR) written off March...bought it back then got rear ended! Just picked up the 2015 race bike with a pillion seat for the kids (!)...Brands last night...Nurburgring next week....hope I've had my 3!
The new S1 is much better than the old one (never rode an HP4 though)...I didn't go forged wheels as you can't get the range of road tyres for them i.e no pilot road 4's maybe the only thing to consider besides the colour...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back