Evotech performance Bling

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agree, they do exactly what it says on the tin. I fitted the Evotech tail tidy Friday night. Really finishes off the rear end better than the standard BMW piece, everything needed in the kit, and everything fitted as planned. Ordered standard delivery Wed, arrived Fri. Couldn't be better.

I didn't take the side fairings off as I couldn't see how I could remove the fixings in behind it. I managed fitting the guards but was it a tricky job to remove them? I'm asking as the handbook requires you to remove the side to top up the coolant if required.

Hi,

Once you have removed all the screws holding the side fairing on, you have to pull the fairing, it has 2 plastic 'spikes' one near the BMW logo and one near the back of the side panel.

When you refit the side panel, there are some locator tabs at the bottom, be careful not to break them, the parts needs gentle, but firm pressure to remove/refit.

Kind regards,

Mark.

Great thanks, there was one at the rear but fixed to the underside of the fairing which I didn't fancy removing but will look again

My rad and oil cooler guard are here as well as my white R&G crash bungs , bikes not though ! Mid May hopefully.

I fitted the Evotech tail tidy today great quality and easy to fit.

Fitted the Evotech rad & oil guards today, removing all the fairing was easy though the Evotech instructions point to a fixing screw at the backend of the side panels and there isn't one only the three at the front. Side panels just need a good yank to remove.
The only difficult bit was lining up the rad guard, oil guard and oil cooler holes so I could get the fixing screw in. It wouldn't have it so I ended up drilling out the rad guard hole for some clearance as it was the rad gaurd mucking up the job. The cable at the top of the rad just needed lifting off and the clip re-positioned further down...job done and they look smart too.

Latest posts

Back