Eurosport complaint

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickS1K

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
Anybody else annoyed by this? ....

I took out a Eurosport Player subscription for this season, so I could see BSB and WSBK races. Today I actually went to Brands to see BSB with the intention of watching WSBK on the Video Player (their version of iPlayer) when I got home. However...when one goes into the Videos section to find the video you want (in my case Race 1 or Race 2 in full), you also get presented with (and cannot avoid seeing) the option to play other videos which give the result away either by showing a picture of the last corner fight, or, as happened today, one video has a name like 'X wins Race 1/2'.... and once you know the result, the whole thing is massively devalued.

They did this last week as well with Aragon, and I am starting to wonder if its worth paying for this service, as that's two weeks in a row they've ruined a lot of the fun. I notice for example that they also cover World Touring cars, and they were also in action today. The video thumbnail for that gives nothing away (no pics, no spoilers, just the WTCC logo). If they want to put up short summaries of the races surely they can do it in a way that doesn't spoil it for others??

The customer feedback email for Eurosport gives no promise that any 'feedback' emails will be read or responded to, and I want answers or I will consider cancelling (another set of issues as I went for the ?3.99/month/12 mth deal, rather than the ?5.99/cancel whenever option, but that's a fight I won't mind having).

Does anyone know how to get a hold of these idiots? ...or am I being unreasonable?

Cheers

Rick

Last edited:
I watched race one wsbk in the kentagon, warming up with coffee before freezing my bits off at paddock hill lol.

Latest posts

Back