double bubble screen

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I?ve always used BikeHPS in the past for MRA screens (very good).

Currently I have a TT-tall Double Bubble screen direct from Skidmarx. The fit/finish is not quite as good as MRA, but it?s very effective, clear to look through and reasonably priced

Double Bubble Screen

I have a MRA screen fitted on my track bike which came from alpha Racing and I can't fault it. Assuming you want an MRA screen to fit OEM fairings then buying from HPS is perhaps your best option. You may also want to have a look in the BMW accessory brochure as they offer both clear and tinted OEM double bubble screens which are supposed to be very good.

I went puig db, all depends on how it looks to you’re eye and needs, conquest carbon with forum discount

Daz

I bought a powerbronze db from e-Bay. Fits OEM fairings fine, looks OK, but finish not quite as good as OEM. If doing again would look at the BMW ones Ry mentions, if not silly money...

I’ve always used BikeHPS in the past for MRA screens (very good).

Currently I have a TT-tall Double Bubble screen direct from Skidmarx. The fit/finish is not quite as good as MRA, but it’s very effective, clear to look through and reasonably priced

Oli do you have any pictures of the tall screen fitted to the bike? I quite fancy one of those, as I currently only have the standard one fitted.

Oli do you have any pictures of the tall screen fitted to the bike? I quite fancy one of those, as I currently only have the standard one fitted.

Will upload a couple photos a little later. I also have an MRA X-creen Sport fitted, so at 6 ft 1.5? the screen is nearly at helmet level lol.

I had a BMW DB prior and whilst it was good quality, comparable to MRA, the price was somewhat extortionate IMO

MRA Double Bubble

cba32d95720f8ae677d93c8eaf123444.jpg

Last edited:
The MRA is much better VFM, I was going to get a Zero Gravity Corsa for looks but the cost put me off.

Hi all
I've just fitted a dark tint bubble puig screen. Fits well and quality is good for just over ?60

Back