does anyone else get it ?

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pof

Reaction score
Had my 2014 now for 5 mnths and about 4k miles. Since buying it ive added de cat with ar can with oem headers , pc5 with a custom map and lots of carbon. Problem is i have a vibration at a very specific rev range (not speed). All gears and its between 3 3/4 -4 1/2 rpm. Its not the normal vibration you get through bars i feel this through the pegs. Not sure if its fueling and is flat but it feels "mechanical". Could it be resonance through something ive changed as its in same rev range . Does anything happen at this rev range ie valves opening /closing, i obviously still have front exhaust valve in as its oem headers but i disconnected rear one (although still attached). Any help much apprecited phil

Have you tried google? I think I read something very similar to this on the US forum and it turned out to be something broken/on its way out, so is fixable hopefully :).

Ive seen a bit regarding crash bungs but i dont have any so not that.

Will check adjustment in morning but only got 6k on it so hopefully not worn yet

My first '15 suffered from the same vibes at same revs at the same mileage
BMW wanted to put a new engine in, but I rejected the bike as it was only 5 months old
the dealer refused to tell me what was wrong with the engine.
they have an email system from Germany that told them to re torque the engine mounts this failed to stop the vibrations.

Good to know. When it goes in for service i will ask

Latest posts

Back