custom bar end weights. :)

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

r25sti

Reaction score
my mate got a lathe and i keep finding him stuff to turn, heres his attempt at heavy weight bar ends. think stock are about 165 grms and these are 245 grams. not tried it yet. there stainless and will be powder coated black in due course. :)

IAxGwu7.jpg

82CYWoK.jpg

+1, they look excellent!
Shall look forward to hearing what you think of them in due course [emoji41]

well they work well but with strange finding. i think the r/h side has lost about 50% of vibration and changed the frequency to a less buzzy one, on the l/h side probably about 30 to 40% and less buzzy. think the throttle tube makes quite a difference. 100% better all round though.

2ue8cR6.jpg

That?s a good result then, so your happy with them overall, next question, is, will your mate be producing to order and as you mentioned will the end product be black

That?s a good result then, so your happy with them overall, next question, is, will your mate be producing to order and as you mentioned will the end product be black

hello, my initial thought was that he could start to make some to sell but due to his lathe size they took him quite a long time so wouldn't wort out for selling any.

hello, my initial thought was that he could start to make some to sell but due to his lathe size they took him quite a long time so wouldn't wort out for selling any.
That's a real shame I suffer quite a bit with pins and needles from the vibration anyone know of a product on the market bar end wise that works.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

That's a real shame I suffer quite a bit with pins and needles from the vibration anyone know of a product on the market bar end wise that works.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I'm liking the Evotech version (apart from the stripped thread issue!), major reduction in vibes

Latest posts

Back