Cush drive rubbers

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can do a repair job on the old ones,a bike innertube cut and glues to the sides of the old ones, vid on utube,
as you might get a set of second hand ones which are on the way out, not worth buying second hand ones, or bite the bullet and buy new ?85 not cheap

Got the inner tube trick in at the moment, and I got some 2nd hand ones that are slightly better, what a poor design

How the hell are you ment to get a good chain tension with a jelly mould rear hub?
Fed up with spending on this bike, never ending

Nor have I mate, mines a track bike, I’m a bit ocd with things being 100% and it seems I’ve got ongoing Niggels with the thing. Want to ride it not keep repairing it.
mine might just be a lemon lol

I went through 3 sets in 2 yrs before that bike got stolen

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Cush Drive Rubbers

This issue is not uncommon across all S1000RR model years and generally affects bikes which have the OEM cast wheels fitted.

The forged wheels don't have this issue, worth the extra ???'s for them for this alone!

- Alex

The forged wheels don't have this issue, worth the extra ???'s for them for this alone!

- Alex

Just been advised by Bahnstormer that the cush drive on mine need replacement .... HP Rims too... will be finding out how much they are shortly :-(

Latest posts

Back