Croft- Monday 20th April .

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

he-be-gb

Reaction score
I know of myself and Soofsayer def. on this one - anybody else going ?
Jimmy, I know John Harris is on it and a load more Northumberland mates of his ....
Ps R25sti - I was at Anglesey on the 5th and 6th too, Fast Group - saw you out on the Monday ... Cheers GB.

I went up there yesterday for a preview. Two words I would use to describe the track - narrow and rough. It's gonna be interesting.

I turned up just before the flying Scotsman vintage rally turned up for a few laps which was good fun to witness.

Graham, are you planning on getting a pit garage, if so, save me a spot ;) please. I should be rocking up around 8.15 and I'll buy the coffee.

I went up there yesterday for a preview. Two words I would use to describe the track - narrow and rough. It's gonna be interesting.

I turned up just before the flying Scotsman vintage rally turned up for a few laps which was good fun to witness.

Graham, are you planning on getting a pit garage, if so, save me a spot ;) please. I should be rocking up around 8.15 and I'll buy the coffee.
I've got a spare half of a twin room free Andy with a couple of others if you fancy some dinner and a couple or three...Sunday night - but will def . save you one between us...will be in early and cheers for kind offer - coffee, but tea and coffee on the house @NL days...!
Will text you bit later mate.G.

gutted I can't make this one I have two spaces in fast group for sale if anybody knows anybody for them

Latest posts

Back