Crash Helmets

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BUZZ link=topic=1839.msg16883#msg16883 date=1354633538 said:
I like to hear what the revs are saying to me as i mever look at the speedo ;)

You'll hear it much better. Earplugs kill harmful frequencies but don't totally deafen you. Give them a shot. You'll thank yourself for it when you get older...

glad to see im not the only X-lite fan, great lid. offers best peripheral vision IMO.
Buzz, hated ear plugs too but recently forced myself to wear them for a few rides and now cant do without. Helps loads with listening to what the bike is doing because its back ground noise you cut out. Just have to force yourself to get use to them, doesn't take long. Bit like equiring a taste for the slurp when you're 16 ;) :D

Hopper link=topic=1839.msg16890#msg16890 date=1354642362 said:
I used to sell Helmets at a Dainese pro shop a few years back. Iv been on all the courses etc.

My advise to you is to buy the one that fits best. Don't get caught up with brand image.

Thats all very well but its a different ball game once yr flying down the road, noise etc.....Who does a try before you buy?

I always wear ear plugs have on occasion forgot to put them in, and have to stop to put them in far to nosiey otherwise

you should always purchase a helmet that fits your head shape. For me thats Shark but for other it may be Shoei, or Arai dont chose one because of color scheme.....

Back