Coffee Machine

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stuartb

Reaction score
Right off topic this one !.. Im guessing theres a few cats on here own a Nespresso Machine ?

Where is the best place to buy these pods, I bought this on a whim (which isn't like me at all..)

Kinda just figuring out these pods are fecking ???. The machine with free 50 pods are a pure loss leader, these folks make their money on the consumables.

Looking for 40 and 80 ml pods for my wee Espresso cups.

Cheers in advance ?

de6e0ea6f5829a2904febafd991ec34a.jpg

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

We have a subscription with Grind. (definitely not Grindr!)
London based, compostable pods. Decent value.

Cafepod are also good value but they still need recycling. We don't have a local recycling option so the composting pods are better.

Sent from my SM-S9060 using Tapatalk

I have a Tassimo, good selection on a monthly repeat with Amazon (cheaper that way) about 25p each. Agree not cost effective but hassle free.

I think I remember hearing that Nespresso is the most expensive way to consume coffee per kg, lol.
I buy beans and grind them.
Yea, the pods are like 70 to 90p odd a pop. I don't drink coffee per se, but enjoy the odd espresso after a meal, which is really what I bought it for.. it takes these pod things, so grinding beans is out.

We have a subscription with Grind. (definitely not Grindr!)
London based, compostable pods. Decent value.

Cafepod are also good value but they still need recycling. We don't have a local recycling option so the composting pods are better.

Sent from my SM-S9060 using Tapatalk
That Grind looks decent, I need to check that their Pods are compatible with my machine.. to add confusion, I'm sure the Pods my macine takes are different from the standard Nespresso machines..

Well, there's the answer, so they have the Monopoly on these..smart from their perspective. All they need is sucker customers.
a93b918d662b6075b37720d82dd9d03b.jpg

Latest posts

Back