chain link

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vro551

Reaction score
Hi guys, need to buy ( ideally online ) a rivet link for an oem chain (regina zrp) Any suggestions where i can get it please?

Hi guys, need to buy ( ideally online ) a rivet link for an oem chain (regina zrp) Any suggestions where i can get it please?

You'll get one from your local BMW dealer, think the last time i got one it was about ?5-?8, wasn't worth trawling the web. Most dealers will post it to your house.

JimmyMac

I am in Malta, the local dealer isn't one of the best. Tried to fit a DID link put the pins are thicker so doesn't fit. It has to be 5.3mm

I am in Malta, the local dealer isn't one of the best. Tried to fit a DID link put the pins are thicker so doesn't fit. It has to be 5.3mm

I'll buy one from my dealer and send it to you no problems VRO. PM me your address and I'll have it in the post tomorrow, stick 5 Euros in a cancer charity bottle the next time you see one.

Can't say fairer than that.

JimmyMac

pm sent
I'll buy one from my dealer and send it to you no problems VRO. PM me your address and I'll have it in the post tomorrow, stick 5 Euros in a cancer charity bottle the next time you see one.

JimmyMac

JimmyMac

that's such a nice thing to do and say jimmy hat off to you :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back