Carbon belly pan.

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Or you could buy the HP gear linkage then it would mount spot on and sturdy and I think you can run either 'road or 'race' shift pattern, I think the HP Reverse kit complete costs ?190 from BMW, made by Gilles too so quality but not sure they sell it through themselves mind. It can run with OEM shift assist sensor too as its designed too. Mines slightly different as I've just changed to HM Qs Plus as seen in picture above.

Decisions decisions. Didn't really fancy messing with the gear linkage. Might just try it without for a little while. Get a bracket made if I'm not happy.

Ive contacted the seller on eBay who seems to know nothing about it. Going to see if I can get some money back. Even if it's 20quid it will do. Don't fancy trying to send it back. It huge! Haha

good luck mate... I'd get a alloy bracket made up, paint it black no one will really notice it if you do a good job, if you didn't want to go down the more expensive route of buying a new linkage etc...which I understand....good luck

Got an email back from the seller after i sent some photos. There's a screw hole in the engine which is opposite the hole in the belly pan. He asked me to measure the distance and would send me the correct part to fit it. So hopefully it will all be resolved. Although I'm still not impressed it's been chopped!

I didn't even know there was a hole in the engine for a screw to go in. Wonder what it was for.... Maybe something to do with the cat maybe...? As it's a decat now.

No I think it's for the aftermarket linkage or even a engine mount hole for assembly but I see what he's saying, with a long enough bolt you can bolt through the fairing into the hole, however I think it's a large bolt hole can't remember exactly.

Back