Carbon belly from Racefoxx

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just fitted one to my HP4. Fits pretty good; very stiff and just 4 mounting points. Will probably need to fettle a little after first shake-down run. Clears standard HP4 exhaust/cat

Only issue I had as it came with one spacer and no instructions so no idea where the spacer should have been fitted.

Few images of the fitted matt carbon bellypan after application of Turtle's decals :)

DSC_9637_zpsyg9uq0bj.jpg

DSC_9639_zpsbussvmyo.jpg

DSC_9640_zps1i4j958d.jpg

DSC_9642_zpsiqvd7jkm.jpg

DSC_9647_zps3x3jwijw.jpg

DSC_9651_zpss1pnkeuw.jpg

That looks really good, certainly a better option than ?1200 from BMW :disgust:

Liking the Matt...but want gloss myself to stick the suction mount on for the camera...if the RaceFoxx works with a '12 stock exhaust the Gloss version is going on the 'list'

Just ordered one. Is it pre-drilled?
Anything else I need to fit it? New fasteners maybe? Or heat shield?

It's pre-drilled for the four main mounting points. However it also comes with a small spacer that needs to be used on the lower left-hand frame mounting point down by gearchange linkage; this is the only additional hole that needs to be drilled. Other than this one small spacer all the fittings are the standard mounting bolts.

Being a one-piece carbon fibre pan the unit is really rigid.

For heat shielding Racefoxx supplly a length of self-adhesive, refelective foil that just needs cutting to size.

Ian, the bellypan looks really smart in your pics, at that price is it pure carbon fibre or is it a c/f fibreglass sandwich like you get on the cheaper aftermarket car stuff?

It's pre-drilled for the four main mounting points. However it also comes with a small spacer that needs to be used on the lower left-hand frame mounting point down by gearchange linkage; this is the only additional hole that needs to be drilled. Other than this one small spacer all the fittings are the standard mounting bolts.

Being a one-piece carbon fibre pan the unit is really rigid.

For heat shielding Racefoxx supplly a length of self-adhesive, refelective foil that just needs cutting to size.

Great,thanks mate. That sounds pretty straight forward!

it's pure carbon fibre as far as I can tell. No signs of it being a composite sandwich.

how long does it take for them to arrive?? im itching for mine to show up!!

Latest posts

Back