Cadwell 14th June

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As no-one appears to have been there its well worth a visit. Limited hard standing, no electric (own genny) and no garages. Great food and drink, shower bock, toilets and hot water! Fk what a great circuit ! Well worth the 5hr run up and same back, you just do not see the extent of the undulations on the tele. 1st time also open pit, seemed to work really well. Bonus that there was a classic meeting the following day so the paddock was full of yesteryear smoking up and down lol. Definately give it another squirt.

Sorry i didnt see this thread Keith otherwise i would have given you some input - in fact you should have mentioned it to me when i saw you at Brands? Ive done Cadders many many times and i can totally see why you loved it so much!!! The lack of power hook ups is an issue but as you said you had a genny so you were ok on that score. I did my ACU race licence up there via MSVT and Ian was telling me there are serious talks afoot into building some proper pit garages but they are so limited by room and access to track without re-jigging the layout and i also think there is great opposition by certain camps who want to keep its rustic charm, very much like Mallory et al. Anyway, how did you get on with the Mountain and Mountain section through the trees etc? Thats always an area i either get it completely wrong or about right but no idea how or why just more luck than skill!! Its quite a technical track but when you get it right its a lovely flowing circuit. Hopefully see you on another track day soon fella. Stay safe.

Mountain section was an experience!! the following section was as u say very technical but get it right it was magical! Had a small excursion on the grass there but nothing compared with the grass tracking around park! 75% around the right hander cranked over and the rain had dumped itself out of nowhere just before the goose neck (right hander), darn't tip in anymore so stood it up, braked like fk, let off and did my supamoto bit lol came back on at the left hander bottom of hill, in 1 piece, result!! Still got grass in boot sliders lol

Wow - you were very lucky to get away with that one then Keith - the grass cant have been too wet as you would have surely low sided - funnily enough my mate wrote off his bike in that exact spot in the dry 2 years ago!!

When is your next track day?

Ps: got my Alpha Race fairing fitted at the weekend!!

Back