Brands G P road bike only Sep 24th 2013

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bins

Reaction score
Me again! just set up a discount scheme with MSV for the 24th September, it's £169 less 10% if we get 5 or more, you have to phone 01474 875226 and quote OMC/BMW club should be no need to book a garage as it's road bike only, all welcome to take advantage of the scheme.

Can I ask a daft question, what is Road bike only ? Does it need lights and number plate ?

Regards
Davy

I don't know the exact implications of the Bike Mag days but I believe tyre warmers are banned. However I do know what the rules are on my days, if someone turns up on my day with slicks or wets, racing numbers on aftermarket fairing which has gravel rash, they aint gonna ride, I want maximum track time for those who have paid extra money for a day for road riders who occasionally ride on track. There are cheaper days all week on every circuit for track bikes, I've been on them and seen the effects of racing tyres that have gone cold because the previous session has been stopped, I've seen riders go down on the sighting laps in the wet because they are on race tyres, I do allow bikes without lights that have day time MOTs after I've seen the photo, I may seem a boring old fart but I've brought over 150 riders to their first track day in 3 years, my June day was fully booked almost a month in advance, my day is not the day to set your fastest lap time and neither (in my opinion) are the Bike Mag days, recently at Cadwell the whole day went without a stoppage in my group, I rest my case.

I don't know the exact implications of the Bike Mag days but I believe tyre warmers are banned. However I do know what the rules are on my days, if someone turns up on my day with slicks or wets, racing numbers on aftermarket fairing which has gravel rash, they aint gonna ride, I want maximum track time for those who have paid extra money for a day for road riders who occasionally ride on track. There are cheaper days all week on every circuit for track bikes, I've been on them and seen the effects of racing tyres that have gone cold because the previous session has been stopped, I've seen riders go down on the sighting laps in the wet because they are on race tyres, I do allow bikes without lights that have day time MOTs after I've seen the photo, I may seem a boring old fart but I've brought over 150 riders to their first track day in 3 years, my June day was fully booked almost a month in advance, my day is not the day to set your fastest lap time and neither (in my opinion) are the Bike Mag days, recently at Cadwell the whole day went without a stoppage in my group, I rest my case.

Thanks
Davy

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back