Brake Lever Guard

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

exint2

Reaction score
The BMW units are eye wateringly expensive - but the Chinese stuff seems way to cheap! - what have you guys gone for?

The BMW units are eye wateringly expensive - but the Chinese stuff seems way to cheap! - what have you guys gone for?

Do you want bling or something that works? I and a few others on here use chinese, some like the expensive bling that does the same job. but has a money no object appeal. Choice is yours ....

IF the Chinese stuff works and is accepted then that's great - any particular unit you use?

+1 Aliexpress, just ordered some nice blue anodised S1000RR brake reservoir lids front and back for less than ?18.

My brake lever cover was from Alpha Racing for my 2018 Gen 3 and I think I paid over ?100, but I didn't fit it when it arrived and because I left it alone for a couple of months by when it was too late to send back and I had to modify the bar end connection insert to make it fit on my stock handlebar end and having a relative with a commercial 3D printer and a 3D design application and engineering skills has uses on the few occasions I call upon it.

They look really decent. I got some German ones which were ?300. They ended up being for a Gen 2. Rookie mistake.

Latest posts

Back