Brake and clutch levers

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mickruss1

Reaction score
Hi guys has anyone got or tried gilles fx adjustable brake & clutch levers. Are they any gd thx

Hi guys has anyone got or tried gilles fx adjustable brake & clutch levers. Are they any gd thx
Hi yes I have a set - still in the boxes. My mate has them on his 2013 RR and having tried them and been impressed, I bought a set.but apparently they don't fit the 2015 model due to cruise control so I've got a set if you're interested. I want the versions for the 2015 obviously !

Hi yes I have a set - still in the boxes. My mate has them on his 2013 RR and having tried them and been impressed, I bought a set.but apparently they don't fit the 2015 model due to cruise control so I've got a set if you're interested. I want the versions for the 2015 obviously !

Hi Steve I've just bought a set I've not put them on yet was just wanting to find out how they were going to put them on this weekend. My friend might buy yours for his bike how much do you want for them and I will ask him cheers

Hi, you'll find them easy to fit (I fitted my mates for him) from memory you just need to transfer the metal bush on the clutch lever over to the Gilles one (where the cable nipple sits). Pete's have been on for quite some time and they still look like new, I also liked the ease of adjusting the reach. I live in New Zealand these days but will be back in the UK for 2 weeks from 4 June so if your mate wants them then I'm happy to bring them over for him. Say half whatever the current price is? - they're still in the boxes but no use to me and I'm hoping to get the same for mr 2015 RR whilst I'm over there. I will be in Warrington Cheshire for the first week then Huddersfield for the second visiting my daughter. Happy to post etc.
i was going to list them in EBay so that the auction ends as I land in the UK - still will if your mate doesn't want them. Have also got a Baglux tank cover for a 2013 in the M sport colours which is immaculate - they don't sell them over here so nobody knows what they are which means it's very hard to sell. If that's of any interest then let me know otherwise I will be listing that too

Hi, you'll find them easy to fit (I fitted my mates for him) from memory you just need to transfer the metal bush on the clutch lever over to the Gilles one (where the cable nipple sits). Pete's have been on for quite some time and they still look like new, I also liked the ease of adjusting the reach. I live in New Zealand these days but will be back in the UK for 2 weeks from 4 June so if your mate wants them then I'm happy to bring them over for him. Say half whatever the current price is? - they're still in the boxes but no use to me and I'm hoping to get the same for mr 2015 RR whilst I'm over there. I will be in Warrington Cheshire for the first week then Huddersfield for the second visiting my daughter. Happy to post etc.
i was going to list them in EBay so that the auction ends as I land in the UK - still will if your mate doesn't want them. Have also got a Baglux tank cover for a 2013 in the M sport colours which is immaculate - they don't sell them over here so nobody knows what they are which means it's very hard to sell. If that's of any interest then let me know otherwise I will be listing that too

Ok m8 I will ask him and let you no thx

Back