Bonjour from essex

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1kgaz

Reaction score
Hi guys I got me 2012 s thou rr 2 weeks ago . I bought a triumph explorer 1200 brand spankers in March 3 sets of wheels later and some light scratching to my headlights and a fair few rows with them it was unacceptable so traded for the BMW (I convinced myself I could be a sensible person ) anyway I got my bike a day before my 2000mls trip to south france/Switzerland I'm very impressed last year I was on my Gsxr k5 1000 (yes I was sore) but on the BMW no such pains BMW have done really well with the standard setup the alps were perfect for this bike albeit a little fast for acting the tool on roads u don't know and have a 0% chance if u make a mistake lol THIS BIKE NEEDS TO BE ON DAY RELEASE!!!! It's great can't wait to slogg it arround the track how many of u guys from essex Area ? I do sense that Mr Blade Mr Gsxr are of the jealous type but feckkem ZEE GERMAN RULES!

Hi and welcome to the forum, good intro and nice to see another Essex lad on here (there are a few). Where did you buy your Explorer from? and where did you px it? (I might want one:dejection:)...

Might see you out and about, my S1000 is a 2010 black one usually seen poodling around the lanes of Essex, Suffolk, Norfolk, Hertfordshire, Cambridgeshire and so on :eagerness:

Latest posts

Back