BMW TYCO - Park Algar Exclusive

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kls

Reaction score
What a great event, just got back. BMW and the TYCO team excellent, Track brilliant 2 groups about 13 per group, weather great clear blue skies and 23C both days, Hotel excellent.

Niall Mackenzie & Michael Laverty, top guys. loads of instruction and feed back from them.

BMW are planning 2 more in the UK and 1 European probably Donington and Portimao

Sounds great, such small groups :) , was that because of lack of take up or was it limited by the organisers?

I was thinking of you guys in the sun yesterday while I was fitting my new Akra system and it was raining in Devon.

Not long until February 4th at Circuit Andalucia :cool:

Sounds like we will have the same opportunity next year to attend one of these events.

Sounds like a great weekend at a great track, your bike looks lovely as well, have been looking at motoxp website at the same fairings for mine, how was the fit and the finish on them ?

Glad it went well. Pictures are great.

Just 26 riders? Surprised it wasn't an open pitlane event!

Having just returned from this event i will also say it was pretty epic !

The numbers were limited on purpose for this, which made it a very special weekend, but BMW do want to up the numbers in future and get more people enjoying it.. which i would and wouldnt want to happen at the same time as i love having the track to myself !

Sounds like a great weekend at a great track, your bike looks lovely as well, have been looking at motoxp website at the same fairings for mine, how was the fit and the finish on them ?

fit and finish superb, good delivery and customer support, highly recommended. BMW guy at the track said 2 teams in WSB next year but couldn't tell me who, may be some new colour schemes to choose from?

Having just returned from this event i will also say it was pretty epic !

The numbers were limited on purpose for this, which made it a very special weekend, but BMW do want to up the numbers in future and get more people enjoying it.. which i would and wouldnt want to happen at the same time as i love having the track to myself !

I did some laps and didn't see anyone, a couple of times I thought the session was over or red flag, but glad to say no red flags just loads of space, could easily do some more per group without spoiling it. but not too many

I did some laps and didn't see anyone, a couple of times I thought the session was over or red flag, but glad to say no red flags just loads of space, could easily do some more per group without spoiling it. but not too many

Agreed, more people would be totally fine, more people and more banter wouldnt go a miss at all

Glad it went well. Pictures are great.

Just 26 riders? Surprised it wasn't an open pitlane event!

Was a very relaxed event if you saw one group coming in, you could get ready and go out or a call from one of the guys that you can go out. No mass start, mind you with only 13 riders was hardly a mass start anyway

I can only echo that this aws a really great event, and a great way to escape from the damp. Sorry it's not a BMW but something more economic if it all went wrong; however, seeing all those S1000's has made me reconsider again!

22292851794_7e88629ddf_k.jpg
[/URL]NGJ_8674 by Ian Johnson, on Flickr[/IMG]

I think that was the best paint scheme on the 'blade in that guise :) I hate the Repsol and HRC versions.

Back