BMW Owners Needed for Market Research

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I

insightfocus

Before I start this is not a con, sting or anything sinister.

My name is Carol and I run a small Market Research Company www.in******usgroups.co.uk please feel free to check me out.

I am trying to recruit for a market research group being held in the Old Street area of London next Wednesday.
I am looking for owners of BMW motorbikes purchased from new 2007 onwards. there is a cash incentive and you do NOT need to take your bike with you.

If you are interested please email me on carolpeck@in********cusgroups.co.uk

Many thanks

Carol

Last edited by a moderator:
Before I start this is not a con, sting or anything sinister.

My name is Carol and I run a small Market Research Company www.in******roups.co.uk please feel free to check me out.

I am trying to recruit for a market research group being held in the Old Street area of London next Wednesday.
I am looking for owners of BMW motorbikes purchased from new 2007 onwards. there is a cash incentive and you do NOT need to take your bike with you.

If you are interested please email me on carolpeck@ins*********roups.co.uk

Many thanks

Carol

may help if you had contacted admin FIRST like the other company did so i have one thing to say to you

GOOD BYE

Last edited:
Good to know, I don't understand the "goodbye" nonsense

Last edited by a moderator:
Chaps,

there is an opportunity to earn £70 next Wednesday 26[SUP]th[/SUP] June between 17:30-19:45 at a location in Old Street,
easy tube or bike parking there.

It is a BMW market research meeting, I attended the first one earlier on this year and it was quite a larf.
They provide free drinks and nibbles too.

There is a bit of ‘homework’ to do before hand, they will send a PowerPoint and you have to add a couple of photos
of you and the bike explaining what you do with it, simples!

If interested call Ben ASAP 07812 932280

Latest posts

Back