BMW motorcycle service logbook

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fraser2

Reaction score
Hi folks, I have lost my service logbook and want to get a new blank one and get it all filled out and stamped as per the dealer history. Does anyone know the best place to get one? (My local dealer in Ireland wants ?40!!)

You could download the handbook from the Internet in pdf direct from BMW, print it out.... Or just print out the service schedule pages and get them stamped? You know that if the bike is serviced by BMW the history is available from any BMW dealership through the central system, so they could just give you a printout of the works done to date if you really need a hard copy.

i would have thought they'd be a few quid to replace if you want the genuine article.

40 Euros will seem a bargain when you come to sell the bike, it makes it much more attractive to a potential buyer.
I replaced one for a HP4 I had last year from Vines who were the supplying dealer, they filled it in and stamped it up before I got it, great service. Think it was around ?32 all in, including post to Scotland.

Its a no brainer to me.

JimmyMac

Just discovered I didn't lose it, I had forgotten it was part of the Owners Manual, the last few pages. Spent a day looking for a book that was a figment of my imagination! :)

Cheers Jimmy, you're right and I would have done it, but if I had to buy one it would have been good to spend a more normal amount on one. All good now though, except for me being an idiot! :)

Thats so funny because I did it the other way round. When I went to pick up my bike I checked all the service history then when I got home I was complaining to a friend that I'd have to buy a manual for the bike and he said 'hang on I thought you said you checked the service history, it's at the back of the manual':redface-new:

Latest posts

Back