BMW High Screen V Double Bubble

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I

india99

Hi guys I'm 6ft tall and have problems with wind buffeting over 70mph so I'm thinking a MRA double bubble screen but according to the receipt from the dealer the bike was fitted with a high screen.
Does anybody know if there is any difference between the BMW high screen and the MRA double bubble screen or are they just the same height.
I don't want to spend 60quid and find it's the same size
Thanks in advance

The std height screen is a continuous curve, rising no more than 1.5" from the height of the plastic it's bolted to. If it's like that it's a standard screen.
Most raised ones seem to give an extra 2-3" of screen height at the middle compared to the stocker.
So does yours definitely appear to be raised?

See my avatar for a stocker.

Yeah its raised in the middle but I can't tell if the double bubble are going to be any taller.

I'm 6ft tall and fitted an MRA db screen to my '13RR, big improvement over standard with far less wind buffeting. I haven't had to fit one to my '15 bike, std screen fine for my height.

No mines classed as a high screen from BMW but the MRA db looks taller then mine. I'm ordering one tomorrow

4400f5a6b33aef5158a85cdf60988255_zpsdcvlodsl.jpg

here is the BMW high screen

Latest posts

Back