Bike stolen (not mine, some other poor guys)

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FreudianSlip

Reaction score
My nephew sent me this this over facebook - wonder if we should have a 'stolen' section (unless we already do have and I missed it?).. The poor guy is gutted..

Its a screenshot of a facebook post - im a bit of a noob at facebook so dont know how to link directly.

attachment.php

Who is it on here? Quite concerning about using rope to keep the front door shut, I presume they were thinking it was likely they would be seen in action?

Who is it on here? Quite concerning about using rope to keep the front door shut, I presume they were thinking it was likely they would be seen in action?

Sorry for assuming....... Not Omar (who's profile pic is the one looking through a camera lens?)

Sorry for assuming....... Not Omar (who's profile pic is the one looking through a camera lens?)

Its cool immortal. :)

I did notice a house number on the Facebook photo, perhaps someone recognised the houses and knew where to go?

I live in Enfield too so this isn't great news. sorry to hear about it gents

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

its amazing just looking at all the bikes pics on FB, how many are pictured outside the owners house? easy pickings if you do your home work!
why do people do that?

Latest posts

Back