Big hugger.

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cracking find jimmer! Let me know what they say. Its showing as out of stock at the mo.. wonder if the 20% off will stand once its back in stock :).

What is the "non abs" refering too? The material no been plastic??.

Cheers

I thought all the s1rr had ABS!? Looking at their site some of the huggers state ABS Some state Non ABS?

I thought all the s1rr had ABS!? Looking at their site some of the huggers state ABS Some state Non ABS?

10/11 models ABS and TC were optional extras. It's where the Sport came in to it. Sports package was ABS/TC putting bike at about £13,500 without was about £10,500 which kept it inline price wise with other 2010 model litre bikes.

Nutsacks! No 20% discount for me then. The hole is surley there for a good reason ?!

Any one else running a holeless hugger with ABC?

I thought that was the point of getting the non ABS hugger even if you had ABS fitted so that you got rid of the hole that let all the crap up under the bike???? I am struggling with language difficulties at the mo as they germans don't seem to understand why I am asking if a non ABS hugger will fit an ABS bike - bit too illlogical for them perhaps but I will report back once I get a sensible reply and I hope its not 20% off only when they are out of stock!!! :congratulatory:

Guys, soothsayer, in this thread, has gone into great detail explaining how it does fit and he even had it tested for clearance with no issues - complete with taking time to furnish you with lots of piccies. He's not the only guy I've heard of running a non-ABS hugger on an ABS bike. I think you'll be okay.

I'm running a hugger without the hole on abs bike and have had no issues , the standard hugger is about as much use as a one legged man in a arse kicking contest!
Replaced all black plastic with ilmberer carbon apart from the hugger which is from Carbon Web and the quality is up there !!

I also have a HP4 with the holeless Ilmberger hugger installed for a non ABS bike and have no clearance issues whatsoever.

When I was buying mine I realised the 20% off was on the cheaper racing version, not street.
Street version has a better finish and is 259.90 euros on their site.

Latest posts

Back