Belstaff jacket at urban rider top notch service

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stu1888

Reaction score
Just a not to say I bought a belstaff jacket tourist trophy with armour from urban rider and the service was the best av ever had ordered at 1 on the wed and was at my door for 12 on the Thursday
how refreshing it was to have a company do what it says it will do so big thumbs up and thank you to urban rider
top notch service and jacket

wax cotton or the leather one ? I fancied the steve McQueen leather one till I saw the price :cower:

The wax one the leather one looked nice and prob be better in an off but couldn't shake the feeling of I was in matrix or a German officer lolol very good gear it's got the armour and pocket for back protector and new one is fully waterproof so they say and tbh been fine as not stopped raining in Glasgow since and been dry as a bone mate

I like the steve McQueen one to al maybe see about a sneaky eBay purchase nearer the summer lol

Good to hear a good review, I hadn't looked at their site before, nice gear.

Yes lots of good stuff I had never seen them either till I was looking for the jacket glad I stumbled on and the price matched for me so that was great :)

Out of interest where did you get a better price from? I might go to the belstaff Manchester store to try fittings before taking the plunge. You've cost me a small fortune with your post Stu ;).

Lol yep but u won't be disappointed with the jajacket moto legends had it 20 quid or so cheaper but didn't have it in stock my size so urban biker had it and I said is ur quote about price matching right, sent him a link and instantly aagreed I went into belstaff Glasgow and they wanted something crazy like a grand and would not get near the urban biker price

tho it be hady for u to try it on in the shop with armour in place if they have it?
But urban biker do a no fee return if size isn't right buddy

i do a lot of riding in and out town so I can get parked up and it great for getting off bike and not looking like a power ranger, lol

i do a lot of riding in and out town so I can get parked up and it great for getting off bike and not looking like a power ranger, lol

Thanks very much for the info Stu. I'm thinking of the Mojave Jacket, but need to see it for real for a bit of a 'does my arse look big in this' session LOL.

Know what you mean about having some decent gear when off the bike, although for the Belstaff prices I could probably bankroll a chauffeur with my wardrobe following behind!

Cheers.

Back