"Baz Day" @ Snetterton

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alex

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
A few of us have been discussing a Trackday get together to remember our fallen fast pensioner.

I know nothing is certain regards to events planning with the current Covid situation, but I hope we can arrange something during the year.

Looking at the NL calendar;
Easter Sunday(4/4)/Monday(5/4) and the following Mon(12/4)/Tues(13/4) are decent double headers which make travel acceptable for those further away.

April is usually pretty decent in Norfolk (it has the lowest rainfall in the UK). May only has 2 announced dates so far and we can't see any dates beyond that but A) I wanted to start the conversation and B) see if the already announced dates work for people.

I hope by April we'll have a reduced lockdown...

Booked the same. Middle as I won't have ridden since October...

You and everyone else. First few sessions will be interesting.

Not a popular opinion I expect, but if I was planning on trackdays this year I wouldn't want to be on any of the first few days tbh, let natural selection play it's part first.

Need some practice in case Portimao happens 8th of May. [emoji2371]

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Just to bring this up again June 22nd is the official day a few of Baz's mates are getting together at Snetterton.

Sadly I will be unable to attend.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Back