Back wheel fun

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a little one

Picture058-2-1.jpg

Yep my own personell long drive that I let others share ;)

And me and andybarsblade keep saying we should do a wheelie school day maybe if there's enough interest we will arrange something?

It depends how good a teacher you two are. Done the 'I want to wheelie' school with minor success but as they say practise practise practise.

Well I think I would use a softly softly approach and say " If you don't fcuking wheelie that bike I'm going to tayzer your a*re" lol do reckon that would work lol

i be fooked if i can get mine to wheelie in to fourth gear,just dont seem like the bike has enough grunt and i aint leaning it anymore than i do as the wind will catch me out and hoist the bike way to much....lol my gsxt did however wheelie in to top with ease..?????

hitting limiter in 3rd on mine but the old k7 1000 would hit limiter at 168 in 3rd and enough torque to keep it going in forth but 170 plus on the back wheel is enough for me.....gets to dodgy lol

Wooo that's to quick for me, you must be sitting down as well which is harder right?

Back