Back on an S1RR

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

R41nD0g

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
Hi All,

Just awaiting delivery of a 2017 S1RR in Motorsport colours with Akra Moto GP can and HP rearsets. Hoping to catch a few dry sunny days before the winter truly sets in but might just be wishful thinking...

Previously had a 2010 S1RR, an early one with lightweight crank (and chocolate cams :disillusionment: ) so already up to speed on the joys of Beemer ownership... Currently riding a K6 GSXR 1000 (my 2nd one) which is pretty sorted (full Akra Evo, Ktech front, Ohlins rear, Brembo MC/Rotors etc.) and one of my fave bikes ever - will be good to see how they stack up - the last of the great analog 1000's v the latest electronic trickery.

Hope to get out and about in the sunny months and hook up with any locals - I'm in the Brackley NN13 area...

Cheers

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new RR!

Nice choice going for the Akrapovic GP can, they look sweet!

Enjoy the forum and may you have many happy, safe and reliable miles ahead of you [emoji4]

Oli

Hi Dog, great to have you on board, there's a few city riders on here for you to chum up with and give the bike a wee stretch of its legs.

Welcome

JimmyMac

Hi mate..gixxers a great machine..but the beemers 5 steps along the evolution path...enjoy it and enjoy the forum.

Stuart

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Were you not on here 2 years back?
If same then I bought your old ohlins and bitubo, welcome back.

If I?m wrong then errrr...hi! :)

- Sent from Mobile

Yes. Swapped the 80mm canister for a 50mm.

Mick753 is now running it on his ?14 trackbike. I sold my ?12 for a ?17.

- Sent from Mobile

Latest posts

Back