Austin racing or SC project?

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TomLum

Reaction score
Hi all,

Ive have a stock 2015 RR and I know exhaust questions are asked all the time but ive search the forum and the US ones and can't find a definitive answer.

Im ready to order a new exhaust (slip on) and stuck between the Austin racing and SC project. I had a Racefit on my Fireblade without baffle and that was loud! Looking for something a little less ASBO. Can anyone offer an opinion on these exhaust before I buy and regret it? Is the SC project really that loud? If so it there a noticeable difference between that and the AR?

Black.Ti.jpg

bmw_s1000rr_2015_exhaust_s1000rr.jpg

Hi all,

Ive have a stock 2015 RR and I know exhaust questions are asked all the time but ive search the forum and the US ones and can't find a definitive answer.

Im ready to order a new exhaust (slip on) and stuck between the Austin racing and SC project. I had a Racefit on my Fireblade without baffle and that was loud! Looking for something a little less ASBO. Can anyone offer an opinion on these exhaust before I buy and regret it? Is the SC project really that loud? If so it there a noticeable difference between that and the AR?

Black.Ti.jpg

bmw_s1000rr_2015_exhaust_s1000rr.jpg

Hi I?ve got the AR one as in the pic
And with the baffle in its not much louder then standard, but a lot different with the baffle out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi I?ve got the AR one as in the pic
And with the baffle in its not much louder then standard, but a lot different with the baffle out

Thanks, it sounds like AR with the baffle is more what im after then. Did the baffle come with it? How does it attached?

Thanks, it sounds like AR with the baffle is more what im after then. Did the baffle come with it? How does it attached?

I got it second hand, but I think it come with it, just ask when you buy it. Easy to fit the baffle in just one Allen key, as long as you don?t drop the bolt down the exhust!

Latest posts

Back