Arrow Evolution full system

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bozzy1964

Reaction score
Hiya All , I'm considering fitting an Arrow full evolution system on my gen 1 SK1 , if I do is there anything I should look out for ?? Fuelling ? Warning lights ?? Etc
Thank you in advance [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Bozzy,

If you're fitting a full system it would be best to get a fuel module and have the bike dyne-remapped to suit the quite large change a full system unleashes on your bike.

Have you considered a PVC or Bazzaz on its own first before the full system to see if that changes the bike as much as you want?

PCV not PVC ;)

No warnings but you do have to tuck the servo wires out of the way for the stock exhaust valve.

Fueling, its not a must to fit a fuel computer but it certainly does improve things if you do so.

- Sent from Mobile

Last edited:
Does anyone have this system fitted? How loud is it? is there an option to fit a baffle?

Just started looking at what exhaust are out there, and i like the look of this one.

Will probably be another few months before i get something purchased. So plenty time to research them

Arrow Competition Evolution Full System

Most avoid the Arrow Competition Evo system it as it's simply too loud and B&C Express (Arrow's UK importer) sell very few of them due to this reason.

Arrow Competition Evolution Full System

It's a nice looking exhaust but even the BSB teams don't use it as it well exceeds the MCRCB 107 dB static noise test limit.

Baffles (pun) me why Arrow would make something with such a limited market.

- Sent from Mobile

Latest posts

Back