Aragon Spain Accommodation Advice

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soofsayer

Forum Admin
Reaction score
I am going to the MotoGP at Aragon in September.

Does anyone on here have experience of hotels near the circuit that they would recommend / share (from visiting events or trackdays)?

Am I better off staying in Zaragoza (or elswhere) for the nightlife etc (i.e. are the local towns around the circuit dead at night etc)?

I am most likely going to ride there and back so somewhere bike friendly would be cool.

Anything else that I havent asked or should consider?

Ho mate. The town we stayed in with nl is very very quiet (a few bars, few eating places and a "gentlemans club" but being only 10 mins from circuit its ideal. With the gp on im sure it will be rammed. Zaragoza was about 1 hr 20 mins from circuit, much much busier but a ballache to drive x3 if you are there dor whole weekend. If me i would stay local but im a boring bastard😂😂😂

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Thanks pof.

I have been looking today and everything is sold out within a 20 miles radius lol. I have booked (with free cancellation if something better comes along) a couple of rooms at a lodge about 30 minutes from the site that has top reviews, I dont think its going to get much better than that at this stage. I guess it'll give me the chance to ride some of the roads there and back :).

Its a crackin road from zaragoza to aragon mate

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I had similar issues with the Valencia GP last year - everything either sold out or extortionatley priced. I eventually went with AirBnB and got a flat for ?50 / night for the 2 of us .. got there 2 days early and left 1 day after the GP. I took public transport to / from the track - which was a wonderful experience in itself. I'll definitely be going AirBnB again.

Back