April 29th - Snetterton 300 - No Limits

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hoops

Reaction score
I've just booked Snetterton 300 via No Limits on Monday April 29th - will be there with a couple of mates - one on an RSV4 R APRC and another on a new Panigale R - fingers crossed for some better weather or at the very least warmer than Cadwell was last week!!!

If anyone from here fancies it or is already booked on then let me know, would be good to put some faces to names.

It looks as though they might be predicting the weather to warm up by mid April so fingers crossed for the 29th!!

If anyone else books onto this then let me know - will be good to see you there.

I may be doing it,either way I'll pop in and say hello as I only live 5 miles away.I can try and pick holes in the Panigale R!

You'd be very welcome Baz! Funnily enough im staying in Attleborough the night before the track day at Breckland Lodge with a few mates - head over for a beer if you fancy it?

That could be very risky fella - you certainly wouldnt score many brownie points!! Mind you, depending upon how old he is, maybe you could use him as your pit crew, getting the paddock stands and tyre warmers ready etc!!

I like your thinking. She will be 11 and is a bit of a petrol head unfortunately leaning towards four wheels not two.

LOL - oh well worth a shot! I wish your daughter a happy 11th birthday all the same!

Back