Anyone want to hold hands?

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maddogsween

Reaction score
Hello,

looking to join any blast that happen over over the weekends, pref on a Sunday. I am based in Essex but can eat the miles😈 so can move around. My usual lot are moving to the track and I don't have the time to join them. So if you are at a loose end or don't mind a tag a long then let me know.... average sort of rider, but can shift if needed......
thanks Joana 😂

Hi. Was pointed to "Rideouts" but don't see it on the forum. What are you up to this weekend? Meaning Sun or Mon?

Looks good weather mate.... was thinking Sunday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Time and place. Or I can figure out something. First time I'll be leading, but hey if you don't step up, then just step off

haha originally from New York.

but in West London over 20 years, so for a ride-out think of me as Kensington/Chelsea. Would I choose this again if I knew I'd be long-term England? Maybe not as it's *** expensive. But you can't rewind the clock, so I'm a W postcode....

Good places to start in the West are Shell Dome Roundabout, Beaconsfield, McDonalds Target Roundabout, Rykas, etc

If you want to start in Essex, that's ok but need you to post some suggestions.

What works for you?

Latest posts

Back