Anyone selling 2nd Gen RR????

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bellhands

Reaction score
Hi all
I've been quiet on here over the last couple of weeks as I wrote off my 2013 rr after a bad smash and am lucky to have hobbled away from it. I'm on crutches and will be for a while yet I'm afraid.
I'm awaiting insurance payout though am looking for the same again so if anyone is considering selling their rr I may be interested. I'm down in the new forest not far from Ringwood, Hampshire.
Thanks
Bellhands.

Thanks Budgie!
The best and my most favourite bike I've owned and I only had it 5ish weeks.
Gutted doesn't begin to describe how I feel though it could have been a whole lot worse.

Any pictures of the aftermath? Glad you're ok. What happened?

That sucks. If your confidence took any knocks its worth doing Bike Safe/Safe Rider.
Enjoy your search!

- Sent from Mobile

Glad you're ok considering what could have happened.
Good luck in finding another bike and I hope you recover quickly.

Hope you have a speedy recovery bellhands and good luck with your replacement bike search.

Last edited:
Any pictures of the aftermath? Glad you're ok. What happened?

Thanks! Yes I've pics will post when I see how to. Literally just started using this tapatalk.
Crossed paths with a deer-joys of living near the new forest-tried to avoid though not much use and went in to hedge, just missed telegraph pole, ended up on road.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks very much Loupe. It was a late very tidy 2nd gen sport and I'm struggling to find one as nice.

Thanks! Yes I've pics will post when I see how to. Literally just started using this tapatalk.
Crossed paths with a deer-joys of living near the new forest-tried to avoid though not much use and went in to hedge, just missed telegraph pole, ended up on road.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jeez, lucky to tell the tale by the sounds of it!
Had a moment during the week overtaking a large van as the car in front signalled to turn right on a deserted B road. The rear wheel lift works...

I only live up the road from you and the "wildlife" is a major issue. I work out near a farm and commute everyday on my s1kr. Lost count of near misses with pidgeons phesants and deer.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Yes it's a constant concern though if if I thought about it to much then I'd never ride. Just very bad luck!

Back