Anyone ever had a problem with the loom/ ecu ?

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stu1888

Reaction score
As above electrical gremlin causing abs/TC and loss off speedo reading in dispute with BMW over it at the min as they wer ment to have fixed it by fitting new dash cluster and hey Presto it's not that and now want to charge me for looking at it again some pish about goodwill gesture as its not long out of warranty tried to tell them its still not fixed and now am riding a bike with intermittent abs/TC and no speedo reading ??? You would think a BMW dealer wouldn't put a rider at that type of risk and fix the bike like they wer ment to not wash their hands of it and look for an easy route out

from all of your previous post about about a new dash not solving the problem it point more and more to the the ECU in my mind.

Am thinking loom as its the weakest link can't think of many ecu problems and if I move the loom back an forth I can get the fault tho not all the time. Tho I wouldn't rule out either at this stage

Latest posts

Back